Most of my work is culling and basic image color correction and I do offer additional services such as retouching, background extension, object removal, and more to finish your photos to your standard.
As a professional photo editor, my job is to make your photos shine so you can wow your clients all while making your life easier!
Below are the various types of image editing and photo editing services I offer. If you’re looking for something specific that you don’t see listed, please feel free to reach out and ask!
The Basic Edit
Basic photo editing includes:
- Color Correction
- White balance set to YOUR preferences (neutral, slightly warm, slightly cool, very warm, very cool, and the whole spectrum between!)
- Straightening + perspective adjustments when possible without distortion
- Cropping (optional; will be done to your preferences)
Basic edits + culling only require the sharing of your Adobe Lightroom catalog with smart previews (one per session and I’m here to walk you through that if you’ve never done that before!)
The Advanced Edit
Advanced photo editing includes everything in the basic edit PLUS Light retouching within Lightroom
- Basic blemish removal
- Some stray hair removal
- Light eye + teeth enhancements
- Light skin softening (optional; only if desired)
The Exceptional Edit
Exceptional photo editing includes everything from the basic + advanced edits PLUS:
- Extensive skin retouching
- Background extension
- Blanket smoothing
- Stray hair smoothing
- High end skin smoothing (retains beautiful detail + texture while polishing skin)
- Object removal (wall outlets, lamps, distracting elements, people in the background and more)
The Exceptional edit does require your full raw image files which can easily be transferred to me via Dropbox or google drive, depending on your workflow and preference. (I’ll send you a direct link for you to upload your files once you’ve submitted your order).